Saturday, January 22, 2011

Super cute boutique

Today my sister and me went to a new clothing boutique in Ogden. There were some super cute clothes. Here is part of the email that the owner sent me

"Introducing Ogden's newest Clothing Boutique!!!!

PurPle Pogo is located at 2340 Washington Blvd. right across from the Junction. We are a Uniquely Chic clothing boutique located in the heart of downtown Ogden. We posses LA style at Utah prices, and have been compared to Anthropology with a budget! Our atmosphere is warm and friendly! Hot cocoa with homemade marshmallows are always on tap, along with two large comfy couches and a kids play area we aim to keep everyone happy!

We have styles you wont find anywhere, along with old favorites like Rock Revival, Bootheel Trading, Wildflowers by Heather, and Grumpy Girl to name a few."

Her prices were good and there is also a coupon for 25% any item. If you are interested in receiving the coupon just send me an email at sp.dandicicious@gmail.com and I will send it to you! Also my flowers will be in there soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment