Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Time Flies

Wow I can't believe it's the first day of December. The last month pretty much flew by. Boutique time is so super stressful so the last week or 2 I have been taking it easy (well from crafts) and putting my house back in some kind of order. My craft room was flooded in late September courtesy of my 6 year old and the pine view hose, all my stuff had to be stored in my family room-it was CHAOS! Anyways I just barely got the carpet laid back down 2 days ago! How terrible is that it only took me a little over 2 months? I started putting all my stuff back in there yesterday but then decided I wanted to head to Rod Works instead, hee hee. It was well worth it. I found some new picture frames and cute ideas for the main wall in my house that really needed some sprucing up! So guess what I get to do today? Finish the basement, which works perfect since it snowed last night and I don't drive on snowy roads so I am forced to stay home. Anyways if you are in need of flowers, headbands or the few scarves I have left for Christmas gifts just send me an email and I will get back to you asap! These are the scarves I have left

No comments:

Post a Comment