Saturday, November 13, 2010

The boutique in Bountiful went well-THANKS to all who came. I sold lots of scarves and had lots of requests for more so I ordered 30 new ones tonight. They should be here on Wednesday. I am going to take most of them out to the Kottage Kupboard Boutique but I will save some for the people who wanted them but can't make it to my next show. I will post pictures of them very soon and if you're interested in one just send me an email at

sp.dandilicious@gmail.com

and I will get back to you!



Thanks again.



Oh and here's the info for the Kottage Kupboard show, it starts this Wednesday 11/17.
Wednesday: 1-8PM
(No Strollers 1-5pm, they are welcome for the rest of the show)

Thursday & Friday: 10AM - 8PM

Saturday: 10AM - 4PM
Admission is$1.00 - Good for all 4 days of the show

No comments:

Post a Comment