Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm back

Actually I have been back from my little getaway for almost a week. It was amazing. I had so much fun. It was nice to spend a little time one on one with my hubby. He is such an awesome guy. He spent some time at a trade show so I went shopping. Let me just tell you how incredible the shopping is in Dallas. I spent way too much money! There are so many malls in that area and cute little boutiques. There was one in particular called Zeus. They had the cutest clothes. I bought a super cute scarf from there. While shopping I noticed that scarves are really popular right now, they were everywhere. I have been wearing them with a flower pinned on it. I think it looks super cute. Anyways I came home and went right back to work making flowers. I was going to try and get my Etsy shop up and running this week but there is no way. I have been filling flower orders and trying to build up an inventory for the next 3 boutiques I have coming up. If you have any questions or want to order something just email me at
sp.dandilicious@gmail.com

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment